Tuesday 7 December 2010

Busy Busy Busy






It's boutique season again!  I have been working my buns off downstairs on some new projects.  Be sure to check out the Beehive Bazaar in Utah County, and come say hi because I will be there every hour of every day. 



  • Thursday, December 2, 9PM – 12AM
  • *entry fee of $4, Thursday evening only*
  • Friday, December 3, 10AM – 10PM
  • Saturday, December 4, 10AM – 8PM

Here is a little sneak peek at the new things I have made!  Hope to see you there!



paper mache sparkly snowmen


11x17 art poster boxes




paper mache party birds



crepe paper angel ornaments



vintage bird art LED night lights



leather flower cuffs




I will also have my latest paintings available at Art Market in Salt Lake this weekend.!

No comments:

Post a Comment